The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for a true team player who is passionate about transactional accounting and has experience in various functions. Responsible for leading a team of two in a fast-growing organization. This person will own supervising, tracking, and evaluating day to day activities as well as implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting data. The ideal candidate will be an asset not only to the Finance team, but to the entire organization, bringing a strong track record of cross-functional success and collaboration.
- Drive performance, engagement, and development of Accounts Payable Specialist
- Oversee daily operations of the accounting transactions including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, daily cash receipts and disbursements using NetSuite as the system of record
- Coordinate and complete annual GAAP audit
- Ensure adherence to monthly close schedule
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy
- Work with Billings Manager to set up foreign billing as we convert international Certified Partners to a new billing model
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Create and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Evolve processes to be more efficient and be on track with new organizational initiatives
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you
- People management experience, whether directly leading a team or project managing and holding accountable the work of others
- Experience using a variety of accounting tools, e.g. Netsuite
- Track record of quickly learning new technology
- Strategic thinker with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.