The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We’re looking for a collaborative, data-driven pricing analyst to help a world class sales and marketing team test packaging and pricing across our category of talent optimization solutions. As an expert in pricing, you will be responsible for modeling, testing, reporting, and communicating about pricing and its effects on the business.
- Serve as the authority on pricing and packaging and develop tests to inform overall pricing strategy with Sales, Marketing, and the leadership team.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to build business cases for new pricing and packaging approaches.
- Create a research process to develop and analyze internal and external data (including competitive pricing) that informs and impacts business strategy.
- Forecast and model pricing proposals, tiering, crossells, upsells, campaigns and report on potential business impact.
- Design pricing surveys in service of gathering external feedback from the market and our customers.
- Work with BI team to develop internal dashboards or other tools related to pricing experiments and results.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- You LOVE analytics, pricing, and/or financial planning. Numbers are where it’s at!
- You can make spreadsheets that tell stories and can communicate those stories to others with aplomb.
- You have experience with SaaS and/or B2B forecasting and aren’t afraid to lean on the fly.
- Ability to communicate with anyone -- individual contributor to executive.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.