The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Channel Account Manager to join our organization to grow and manage an ecosystem of certified partners by enabling them to sell, support and deliver our products and services. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of direct sales and channel experience, consulting skills, strategic vision, business acumen, and the ability to meet and exceed revenue goals. A passion for creating strategic partnerships that produce results and executing a management cadence that delivers consistent and predictable channel revenue through joint business planning, sales enablement, and channel management is essential.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Manage the onboarding and ongoing relationship for 80-120 PI certified partners
- Quickly earn the trust of prospective partners and proactively build and nurture relationships.
- Convey a positive image and attitude to partners regarding talent optimization.
- Engage partners develop a strategy for weaving PI into their existing business.
- Quickly understand each partner’s business model, become a thought partner, and develop action plans that help each partner focus on revenue generating activities.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and strategic objectives for your partner cohort, by investing time in the right places, based on each partner’s progress, potential, and overall opportunity.
- Independently and successfully work across teams to ensure partners have the tools and support required to meet partners’ performance metrics and to meet partners’ expectations.
- Work with PSM team lead and other departments to address partner-specific issues and opportunities.
- Become an expert at how integrating the talent optimization discipline and PI’s software into their business can help a partner improve their business model.
Should you apply? If you’ve got all these skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Account management, channel sales, and/or sales experience required.
- Sales management or significant account management experience is preferred.
- Experience with SaaS, executive coaching, and/or start-ups is a plus.
- Work hard, play hard mentality
Some of your future teammates:
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.