The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 8,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
PI is a scientific instrument that has undergone more than 500 validity studies. Our team takes great pride in PI’s power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—and we’re our own best case study! You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
The Customer Engagement Specialist is an entry role into the world of the customer. This role is focused on the customer and setting them up for success within PI. You will be managing a high volume book of business to help drive customer retention, and customer satisfaction through low touch and automation. You will be proactively engaging customers to help guide them through the full PI experience; driving product adoption and providing value-added information as well as reactively responding to customer inquiries. This includes monitoring feature adoption, aiding with online training webinars and digital learning and ensuring a frictionless renewal and upsell process for customers. The Customer Engagement Specialist will own the documentation of customer’s pertinent information, and gathering the voice of the customer feedback. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team; has a hunger for learning, and can manage the success of multiple customers simultaneously as well as has a passion for solving problems and driving to results.
- Work closely with a large book of customers to help renew, and expand client accounts
- Focus on engaging customers with a 1 to many approach for the purpose of proactive retention and reducing customer churn through product adoption
- Recognize growth opportunities within client accounts, identify and qualify key decision makers.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed daily/monthly KPI’s and document all sales activity in Salesforce
- Engage non-active and past customers to help re-generate interest in PI solutions
- Participate and lead special internal projects to improve efficiencies and build process
- Relentlessly learn about the PI Platform, Talent Optimization and our clients, and their business needs
- Display a positive and empathetic attitude towards our customers
- 1+ years’ experience in a business role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using a CRM is preferred.
- A bias towards action, getting feedback from others, measurement, and optimization
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA or our new space in Back Bay. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI would be a great career move for you.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
- Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
- Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
- Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
- Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
- Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
- Drive: Own it.
- Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.