The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
PI is a scientific instrument that has undergone more than 500 validity studies. Our team takes great pride in PI’s power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—and we’re our own best case study! You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “Better work, better world,” and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
The Onboarding Manager will be the PI expert responsible for helping new clients bring PI to their organization and align their talent goals to their strategic goals. They own the Onboarding program along with its metrics for success. They will use their subject expertise and project management skills to guide clients through the PI Onboarding program and drive initial adoption. This includes hosting kickoff calls to discuss and help clients plan their implementation, hosting online training sessions, and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding timeline. The Onboarding Manager owns the customer success metrics and is the voice of the customer within PI. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to work as part of cross-functional teams, grasp overall strategy while executing specific tasks within a process and can manage the success of multiple customers simultaneously.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Setting up PI customers for success by helping them align their talent goals to their organizational goals.
- Defining and maintaining onboarding of new customers based on our strategic initiatives
- Defining, tracking and achieving key performance indicators for the onboarding program on a quarterly basis
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding, training of the software and PI methodology, and driving adoption
- Operating as the primary point of contact during assigned customers onboarding phase
- Ensuring the timely and successful completion of new customer onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Identifying and tracking key performance indicators for customer progress and driving activities to ensure adoption and development of PI champions
- Setting expectations with customers on deliverables related to their onboarding to ensure optimal time to value recognition
- Hosting virtual training sessions for new customer as needed
- Actively communicating with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Customer Service, and Training Coordinators
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross-functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools, and products
- Reviewing client feedback to continuously improve the onboarding process
We think it’s important that you have:
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong experience in developing and tracking KPI
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on.
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.