The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist who wants to spearhead our critical work around the sales automation process, including lead distribution and opportunity management. The ideal candidate is excited about digging in on sales and marketing data and reporting. Someone with a laser focus on details, excellent communication skills, and a strong analytical background can expect to be put in a position to succeed in this role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Lead processing & lead scoring – making sure our leads are accurately rated and properly distributed
- Reporting & analysis – marketing and sales metrics are your wheelhouse, and you’ll be the expert on data like e.g. customer acquisition cost, cost per lead, and opportunity lifecycle
- Supporting the development, implementation and management of field efficiency tools, including related training, communication, and support plans that influence adoption
- Developing and implementing of Salesforce and Einstein Analytics reports and dashboards
- Maintenance of database integrity and hygiene within Pardot and Salesforce, as well as third-party software
- Guiding creation, with the Marketing Team, of landing pages and calls to action to encourage conversion and track the pipeline of website traffic to leads to closed business
- Owning our testing process, from creation (A/B testing within Pardot for landing pages, copy, images, internal lead distribution methods, etc) to application of lessons learned
- Communicating with, and assisting, our certified partners on leads & lead assignment
We think it’s important that you have:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Pardot Certification a plus!
- 2+ years of operations experience on a marketing or sales team within a B2B software company using some, or all of: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, Domo
- Fastidious attention to detail – this is a job for someone who sweats the small stuff
- Comfort with technology – it’s amazing if you have Pardot or HTML experience, but at heart, the most important thing is that you’re a fluent and fast learner of new tools
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable background in analytics and statistics, i.e. defining, measuring, reporting, and analyzing KPI’s (experience with Einstein Analytics would be great!)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Business and marketing acumen
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.