The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We are seeking an energetic, metrics driven Director of Customer Success who has proven experience building quota-crashing customer success or sales teams. Ideal candidates will have top-performing experience as sales representatives or customer success managers before they became a manager or director and how how to drive a B2B customer success team, develop CS processes and playbooks, recruit, coach, develop and motivate top performers.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees; careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Continuously recruit, led, coach, and train a high-performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Create, own, implement, and continuously improve the PI Customer Success Management Playbook with strategies and processes to increase customer retention, accelerate client growth and maximize efficiencies. This includes:
- Onboarding and adoption, customer success management, renewals, cross-sell / upsells, customer advocacy
- Operational metrics/KPIs
- Customer lifecycle success plans, targets and objectives
- Empower the CS team to be the voice of the customer and become a subject matter expert
- Partner with the Sales team to achieve smooth transitions between new client acquisitions and customer success initiatives
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop successful education, retention and upsell campaigns for clients.
- Standardize roadmap and success plan for Client Engagement and Health
- Develop PI HQ as a center of excellence and develop repeatable best practices to share Network wide when it comes to servicing clients
- Develop and manage multiple customer service models aligned with PI’s accelerated growth
- Grow company culture of Customer Success
- Manage key/strategic clients
- 3+ years of leading, growing and crushing quota with successful B2B Customer Customer Success or Sales teams
- 5+ years of experience managing and upselling your own book of business and meeting/beating quota for 4+ consecutive quarters for B2B SaaS, consulting, recruiting.staffing or similar company
- Proven track record of recruiting and managing top-performing customer success managers or sales teams in a fast-growing company.
- Ability to demonstrate strategies and tactics used to retain customers, upsells products
- Ability to demonstrate strategies and tactics to successfully develop customer success talent, customer success training programs, processes and playbooks to support high performing teams
- Hands on experience on Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.