The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for sharp, driven, and intellectually curious business development professionals to help PI recruit Certified Partners, who make it possible to get to the mission of “Better Work, Better World.” Working with our Partners, the Channel Development Executive will work in the most visible and fast-growing part of our business, bringing in new firms to the PI community by sharing the vision of a mutually beneficial partnership. The ideal candidate has a sense of urgency, loves to have their finger on the pulse of things, and can speak to the challenges of consultative sales.
- Identify and engage prospective Certified Partners who can sell, deliver, and support PI solutions
- Cultivate relationships with C-suite and senior executives at prospective Partner firms – you know how to sit down and diagnose business needs, and what you can offer to help
- Qualify prospective partners – you use both subjective and objective measures to understand and communicate whether a lead is worth pursuing
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective Partner opportunities
- Represent PI as a spokesperson and evangelist at regional and national events
Should you apply? If you’ve got all of these, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these, we still want to hear about them!
- 3-5 years of relevant business development, channel development, alliance development, and/or sales experience
- Experience leveraging and using CRM a plus
- Business acumen and executive gravitas – you know how to get to the heart of what others care about, and you get there with polish and concision
- World-class communication skills
- 20-40% travel - a perfect role if you’ve been eyeing elite status on that one airline
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.