The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for an energetic, hungry, collaborative, and innovative Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing Manager must have great writing skills and storytelling ability, be open to listening to and meeting the needs of our Direct Sales and Partner Enablement teams and excited to get in front of a crowd to motivate them to see your vision. The ideal candidate likes to work on a lot of different things and add their creative lens to an output.
- Work with the sales and partner teams to determine needs for sales tools and coaching
- Outline, write, and layout sales content in both short form (one-pagers, offer cards) and long form (tools, ebooks, etc.)
- Serve as curator of marketing content for sales in our Seismic sales library
- Ensure content is kept up to date, tagged, and relevant
- Identify opportunities to fill in sales content gaps
- Capture screen recordings, narrate and edit product release videos or other video vignettes
- Assist in video storytelling for customer testimonials and for PI advertising
- Develop methods for training and educating the sales team on our current offering and new
Should you apply? If you’ve got all the skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- 2+ years experience on a marketing or sales team within a B2B software or services company
- Familiar with Wordpress, Pardot, and Saleforce
- Strong writing ability and presentation skills
- Video editing experience a plus
- Quick learner who can digest information from various sources and synthesize them into actionable output
- Passion for changing the working world
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.