The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that seeks to make the world better. We do this by making work better. “Better work, better world.” You’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out.
We are seeking an energetic, metrics-driven Sales Manager with an emphasis on Account Executive team management. We are seeking someone who has proven experience building quota-crushing teams. Ideal candidates will have top-performing experience in B2B sales environments. You will have experience building teams, developing processes, playbooks, as well as recruiting, coaching, developing and motivating top performers.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees; careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
- Continuously recruit, lead, coach, and train a high-performing team of AE’s
- Create, own, implement, and continuously improve the AE Playbook with strategies and processes to accelerate revenue and maximize efficiencies. This includes:
- Outreach & demos
- Operational metrics/KPIs
- Best practices across the board (calls, emails, videos, cadence, language, messaging)
- Train and empower AE’s to have substantive, quality conversations en route to securing new logos
- Work with Business Development and Customer Success team leadership to systemize handoff process from BDR’s, and then to CSM’s
- Standardize process for different lead types
- Standardize incentives and success plan for AE’s
- Ensure best practices both inbound and outbound
- Create and drive sucess of a “can do” team of high performers
- Strong track record of leading, growing and crushing quota with successful B2B Customer Customer Success or Sales teams
- Strong track record of experience managing and upselling your own book of business and meeting/beating quota for 4+ consecutive quarters for B2B SaaS, consulting, recruiting, staffing or similar company
- Recruiting and managing top-performing sales teams in a fast-growing company is a plus
- Hands on experience on Salesforce is a plus
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross Functional – at PI we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.