The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients. Learn more at www.predictiveindex.com.
Teamwork, purpose, and drive are at the core of who we are. Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
We’re looking for an energetic and hard-working Sales Support Specialist to join the Partner Success Team. We’re looking for someone passionate about helping partners overcome obstacles, and knows how to get stuff done. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be authentic and solutions-oriented to succeed in this role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Serving as the point of escalation for our partners’ business support needs
- Becoming an operational guru, able to resolve partner concerns by phone and email
- Creating content for partner training in the Partner Portal
- Managing the creation and setup of new Certified Partners across PI systems and tools
- Scheduling and organizing Certified Partner Network communications and webinars
- Identifying opportunities to improve the partner experience and recommend solutions
We think it’s important that you have:
- Partner service orientation – simply put, you like to fix it, whatever “it” may be
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and phone
- Demonstrably good judgment – regardless of the challenge, you give partners a sense of trust in you and your results
- The ability to stay cool under pressure
- A constant strive for progress, not perfection – we don’t get it right every time, but we act in good faith to remove partners’ roadblocks in a timely fashion
- Comfortable with technology - prior knowledge of Salesforce is a bonus
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA. We know you will love it! If you possess all-of-the-above, PI could be a great opportunity for you.
The Predictive Index is an equal opportunity employer.