The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re doing something amazing at The Predictive Index. We’re creating a new category and we’re reinventing how companies align their people to their strategies. On top of the business opportunity, we’ve created the best place to work in Greater Boston (read the things employees say on our Glassdoor review page to find out).
We’ve been growing our business about 30% year-over-year since the new management team took over in 2014. We’ve grown our web traffic by 80% in the past 12 months. We’ve nearly doubled our MQLS YoY. Our business is on fire, and the energy is palpable.
But here’s the kicker: we’ve done all this without a someone dedicated to paid promotional and advertising campaigns. That’s about to change. We’re ready to bring on a rockstar B2B demand gen leader to add fuel on this fire.
This is the kind of opportunity that doesn’t come along often; it’s a launchpad opportunity for someone obsessed with great marketing and is a ninja warrior when it comes to optimizing the marketing and sales funnel.
The paid advertising and promotion manager’s mission is to raise awareness about The Predictive Index and generate more highly qualified B2B leads for our sales team.
- Partner with senior director of marketing to set strategy to attain paid traffic, lead generation, and sales opportunities aligned with customer acquisition cost (CAC) and business performance goals
- Responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing execution of all campaigns across all demand generation channels, including:
- Paid media (PPC, Display)
- Paid social media
- Content Syndication
- Retargeting ads
- Database purchases/rentals, etc.
- Organic/earned media (SEO, Link Building, Social Media, Guest content/blogging, Co-marketing, etc.),
- Marketing automation/email (promotional emails, newsletters, lead nurture, etc.)
- Lead continuous testing strategy to optimize to improve lead quality and closed/won conversions. This includes:
- landing page conversion rates,
- cost per lead,
- channel mix
- Exploring and experimenting with new demand gen vendors
- Measure and iterate on automated marketing and lead nurture campaigns
- Work with Sales and Marketing Ops to establish and track financial KPIs such as ROI, CPL, CPQL, and CAC.
- Manage agency partners to increase team capabilities
- Recruits, trains, manages and develops high-performing team members and outsources help as needed
Should you apply? If you’ve got all the skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Strong track record of experience working in demand generation, lead generation, or customer acquisition marketing roles within the B2B SaaS or professional services space
- Experience developing and running B2B paid advertising campaigns across paid search, social media, and display advertising—with a very strong understanding of PPC
- Desire to manage, motivate, and lead top-forming team members preferred
- Developing and running B2B email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns
- Developing compelling and effective campaigns and copy
- Managing vendor and marketing agency relationships (e.g. paid media, database, PR, etc.)
- World-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data analysis
- Profieciency w/ Google Analytics, Domo, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Experience developing KPIs, metrics, and reports to demonstrate performance and alignment with business goals
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.