The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
We’re looking for a collaborative, results-driven marketing specialist to help drive revenue through our Certified Partner network. The Partner Marketing Specialist will serve in a high-visibility role, with the opportunity to work with our reseller network of small businesses and be part of a marketing team with boatloads of opportunities for growth and development. The ideal candidate will be a glass-is-half-full about new challenges, and entrepreneurial in finding new solutions.
- Developing and executing marketing plans for our channel Partners
- Project managing communication with internal stakeholders and Certified Partners
- Manage Partner events, conferences, training meetings, and portal
- Crafting and sending communications
- Designing and implementing metrics to quantify revenue and ROI from channel programs, and reporting out with data
Should you apply? If you’ve got all the skills, drop what you’re doing right now. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- Project management – you have a spreadsheet to manage all your spreadsheets
- Superb communicator – in all formats, you’re clear and concise
- Salesforce and/or Pardot experience are a plus
- Strong track record and understanding of marketing programs, with channel marketing focus a plus
- Funnel growth, lead generation, and high-level execution of both
- Business acumen – you get the big “why” behind how your marketing work supports the organization and drives revenue
- Relationship management – effective vendor and third-party relationships will be key to your success, and you’ll know when and how to deply these resources
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.