The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
PI’s learning solutions, including its management workshops, are key to support PI’s growth and help our clients align their talent strategy with their people strategy. PI is currently in the process of taking our workshop portfolio to the next level and this role will be critical to the success of that mission. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of PI’s curriculum of management workshops through the use of innovative learning methods. Leveraging instructional design principles, the curricula and materials you develop will support instructor-led training in the classroom and be supported by digital learning solutions that support pre and post-workshop learning. PI is looking for a deeply innovative designer with experience and passion for advanced learning practices, experiential and immersive learning, role plays, gamification, digital tools, and other ground-breaking approaches.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Design and develop new PI workshop course content in alignment with product offerings and Client/Partner needs.
- Create supporting training materials including presentations, workbooks, quick references, exercises and templates, post-training assessments, and training effectiveness evaluations.
- Work with cross-functional teams and vendors to develop course specifications and to gather course content.
- Serve as subject matter expert on instructional design, learning techniques, and training best practices.
- Partner with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to convert collective experience into content that supports knowledge transfer for our Clients.
- Manage revisions, updates, and improvements to existing course content as required.
- Analyze evaluation data and Client/Partner feedback to assess effectiveness of learning solutions and identify and implement improvements.
We think it’s important that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- 10 years of experience as an Instructional Designer or similar role
- Proven experience with adult learning theories and interactive training design principles.
- Proven ability to produce training materials in an agile, rapid prototyping approach using a variety of formats utilizing the latest industry tools.
- Ability to establish excellent relationships with subject matter experts, product management, and Client/Partner representatives.
- Commitment to high quality in the development and maintenance of training materials.
- Portfolio of candidate-authored samples required for consideration.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and facilitation
- Excellent project management skills that result in timely and quality outcomes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate or similar tools highly desirable.
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.