The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
Our number one focus is our customers. We recently listened to our customers in a big way and redesigned our entire software experience. We went through a user-centered design process to ensure that our software experience caters to our customers’ needs. We wanted our customer voice to be the loudest, so we completed this re-design of the software quickly so we could put it out there and iterate on it live as we collected a ton of feedback. We are over the bulk of that initial redesign and are looking for a world-class UI designer to come in and truly take our design to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Design that focuses on consistency and user delight
- Solving problems through crisp and clean UI design
- Putting yourself in customer’s shoes, and considering the customer in every design decision
- Taking big pictured ideas & complicated concepts, and turning them into simple presentation of information
- Continuously improving and updating the UI and experience of our web application
We think it’s important that you have:
- Strong UI design skills and track record – this role goes far beyond just designing websites
- Ability to translate copious data into a simple narrative
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood – we know you will love it!
Some of your future teammates:
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.