Are you driven and excited by the opportunity to learn and grow?
PRECISIONeffect is a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires outstanding attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, ambitious and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into the innovative territory for each of our clients.
We’re always looking for savvy creative professionals ready to dive deep into market dynamics and customer mind-sets. Talent is the fuel that drives us! Come make us even better.
Who we are:
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care! This position can be remote (to come in for office meetings) if residing in the UK or work from our luxury Windsor office.
Who you are:
In your role as a Senior Designer, you will use a high level of expertise to deliver and encourage stunning deigns to meet client briefs and expectations. The Senior Designer is responsible for working with authority and professionalism, they will delegate tasks and offer feedback to team members, ensuring the high quality of the design work across all projects. Your functions with also include:
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas for clients that work in a fully integrated manner, both online and offline.
- Work with art directors, and creative director to develop design solutions.
- Responsible for the quality of execution and quality of thinking and creative.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within budget.
- Generating ideas and presenting them to other members of the team.
- Delegating tasks and providing support for less senior members of the team.
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to
- the client.
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of digital creativity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Experience
- 1 Year Agency Experience
- 1+ years of Experience with Adobe CC programs
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.