Precision for Medicine are hiring a Kit Production Technician due to continue growth to join our team in Berlin.
This position is primarily responsible for the manufacturing, assembly and shipment of various biomaterial collection kits used for clinical trials.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Prepare sample collection kits per standard operating procedures and project operating procedures
- Assemble and label kit components; including collection tubes, vials, documentation, and boxes per specific assembly instructions
- Aliquot reagents using aseptic technique
- Complete batch records and supporting documentation
- Report discrepancies to supervisor or manager
Receive Supplies into Kit Production Inventory:
- Receive and inspect purchased product
- Quarantine and prepare raw materials for release by QA Department
Shipment of Kits:
- Prepare kits for shipment per standard operating procedures and project operating procedures and in accordance to required ship date
- Assemble, prepare shipping boxes labels/air waybills for outgoing shipments
- Ensure kits are shipped via appropriate shipping method/carrier.
- Carry out other tasks/duties as assigned
Please note this position does not perform Clinical Laboratory testing.
- High School Diploma
- Familiar with clinical trial environment and managing Laboratory materials and assembling kits
- Good attention to detail, excellent documentation skills, able to identify issues and to escalate this appropriately
- Must be a flexible, team player who can change activities and directions quickly and respond to a variety of assignments and changing business needs
- Ability to lift and carry heavy materials overhead with assistance; frequently required to sit, stand and walk for prolonged periods; occasionally required to squat, bend, stoop, push, kneel, reach and perform tasks with repetitive motion
- Be fluent in the German language and must be able to read, write and speak the English language
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.