Are you looking to be a part of a passionate team positively impacting patient lives through medical communications? At PRECISIONscientia, our culture is focused on engagement of our people and healthcare providers around the world. We’re currently hiring Associate Scientific Directors and Scientific Directors to ensure all content developed is evidence-based, of the highest editorial quality, meets the strategic objectives of our clients, and ultimately translates science into clinical benefit.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You exceed at working on multiple projects simultaneously while developing high quality content.
- You enjoy working both independently and in a collaborative team setting, keeping lines communication open via Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- You can give clear and concise feedback to junior medical writers, mentoring on time management, research analysis, and quality of writing.
- You are someone who raises your hand to help when you aren’t busy, giving you access to a variety of projects and new skillsets.
- You are eager to learn and grow your career with the backing of communications professionals who have decades of experience within the company and industry.
- You are ready to join a “Best Places to Work” team, as named by the Philadelphia Business Journal for the last 3 years.
About the Roles:
As an Associate Scientific Director, 50% of your workload will be developing content through literature searches and putting that research into compelling, digestible material for healthcare professionals. 25% of your workload will be reviewing content and providing feedback to junior Medical Writers. The remaining 25% will be leading and supporting strategic plans and discussing directly with clients and the Strategic Account team.
As a Scientific Director, 80% of your workload will be split between reviewing content and providing feedback to junior Medical Writers and directly leading and supporting strategic plans with the client and the Strategic Account team. 20% of your workload will be developing content through literature searches and translating the strategic, marketing, and educational objectives of our clients into compelling programs for healthcare professionals.
We have openings on teams that focus on publications, medical affairs, and promotional content development in a wide range of therapeutic areas. You would be working on one of these teams.
- Advanced Life Sciences Degree i.e., PhD, PharmD, MD, Master’s, etc.
- 2-3 years of pharmaceutical agency experience
- Experience reviewing content and mentoring staff
- Extensive medical writing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and reference-management software (EndNote)
Precision is required by law in some states or cities to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Precision, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the Associate Scientific Director current range is $100,000 - $141,600, a reasonable estimate of the Scientific Director current range is $108,500 - $152,500. This role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, health insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, and paid time off for sick leave and vacation, among other benefits.
Who We Are
PRECISIONscientia, a Precision Value & Health team, was founded with the simple belief that the scientific story is the foundation of every pharmaceutical brand. Our teams of inquisitive problem solvers and passionate creators dig deep to translate the science behind today’s cutting-edge therapies, then communicate the science clearly and credibly. Our proven track record of long-tenured relationships with major pharmaceutical companies and leading bio-tech firms, and our inclusive, open-minded team culture are industry leading. This passionate work environment, paired with growth opportunity, professional development, compensation, and benefits, are why PRECISIONscientia was recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal for the last three years.
Are you ready to join a team committed to providing the best in science and strategy?
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.