At PRECISIONscientia, the Program Manager (PM) is one of the three members of the team leadership. The PM is responsible for creating, managing and communicating the program development workflow plan and providing the Scientific Director (SD) and Strategic Account Director or Manager (SAD/SAM) with the timing and process information required for them to effectively and efficiently manage their departments, programs and the client.
- Program Management: Create, manage and communicate the development workflow plan to ensure all members are aware of current status, next steps, potential roadblocks and solutions at all times.
Organize and maintain the online project folders per SOP guidelines and work closely with the Senior Program Coordinator (SPC) or Program Coordinator (PC) to ensure all client communications and financial documents are filed properly.
Oversee the client’s medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) process with the PC including submissions, contracting with taggers, communications with the client’s MLR coordinator and monitoring status.
- Finance: Provide a consultative role with the SAD in detailing scope and allocating PM and PC hours. Work closely with the team to ensure they are alerting the SAD of scope changes and time-of-staff overages. Monitor the BVA reports with the Financial Analyst and alert the SAD of any deviations from the contract. Oversee the invoicing process including reconciliation and client financial reports.
- Client Management: Act as primary client contact for project status, MLR process and invoicing.
- Communication: Provide strong verbal and written communications to the client and internal teams including status reports and meetings, financial reports, assignment reports and meeting agendas and summaries.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance guidelines are followed including but not limited to legal templates, Sunshine Act reporting, and client training requirements.
- Program Logistics: Depending on account requirements, manage logistics vendor and perform meeting planning tasks, including site search, venue contracting, travel arrangements, food/beverage and audio visual equipment
- Vendor and Agency Partner Management: Manage vendors not associated with strategy and content such as print, video production, and transcription. Work closely with team leadership to manage other vendors in collaboration with or under the direction of the SAD or SD.
- Program Coordinator Guidance: Oversee the PC assignments and provide coaching and training as needed.
Minimum Required: Bacehlor Degree
- 1-3 years of project management experience in a pharmaceutical-related service-based business such as medical communications, advertising, sales training or digital production
- This position may require travel
- Knowledge of scientific publication planning process including expert level Datavision experience
- MS Office programs including MS Project and search engines
- Managing a large number of projects with multiple staff members and tight deadlines
- Experience in a variety of project types with ability to quickly learn new ones
- Being proactive and taking a leadership role when required
- Understanding the development process and identifying potential problems
- Anticipating and providing solutions to potential problems and unexpected challenges
- Verbal and written communications
- Interpersonal skills
- Managing many project details with strong organization skills
- Financial requirements for a service-based business including budget development, monitoring and management
- Overseeing the PC assignments and provide training when necessary
- Your motivation and mentoring of Program Coordinators will develop them into your peers
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.