We are looking for an experienced healthcare copywriter who is skilled in their craft, meticulous in their work, conceptual in their thinking, and amenable to both team dynamics and the fluid nature of our business. The “storyteller” for their assigned brands, the copywriter partners with senior writers, and creative leaders, to properly understand and articulate the strategy within their work. All work created is clear, compelling, stylish, factually correct, and connected to a narrative structure that drives behavior change. Conceptual work is also creative and compelling, demonstrative of a deep understanding of the value of the brand to its target audience.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a team of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
Are you ready to put your big-picture thinking and ability to differentiate insights into effect with PRECISIONeffect? We empower those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you can build confidence and grow your career and if you haven’t found yours yet, you will be inspired to, with the promise that we will listen and support your ideas. We are a team of innovators, strategists and science geeks who partner with healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
You dive deep into the science and are a passionate writer. You never shy away from a complex science story and have a knack for transforming the mundane into the meaningful.
What you can expect day-to-day:
As the primary “storyteller” for your assigned brands, the copywriter partners with senior writers as well as creative leaders to properly understand, articulate and develop copy. Working in a wide variety of mediums, including but not limited to print, collateral, video, digital, etc., you will ensure our content is consistent with the established strategy, brand guidelines, and industry standards. You’ll:
- Participating in the creation of the brand narrative, from the ground-up
- Presenting creative to clients and core constituents
- Engaging in productive dialogue as it pertains to brand strategy, narrative arch, and copy to ensure alignment; real-time as necessary with both internal and client teams
- Participate in all concepting sessions; taking a standard creative brief to create a varied and deep set of creative entry points
- Understand the agencies strategic direction. Stays abreast of industry drivers. Keeps up to date on key client’s challenges, opportunities and competition
- Take an active interest in clients’ market and develop a sound knowledge of clients’ product and target audiences
- 2-5+ years in healthcare writing to a target audience
- Strong portfolio of work across a variety of deliverables
- Ability to complete independent research
- Knowledge of Windows OS platform, including Microsoft Word
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.