Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
PrecisionHawk seeks a full-time System Security Administrator to support the growth of our rapidly expanding company. This position is based in PrecisionHawk’s headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are a venture capital-backed high growth technology company with an enterprise platform that uses advanced drone technology to collect and analyze data to improve business intelligence. In 2016, the World Economic Forum recognized us as a Technology Pioneer and we presented our research at the White House as part of the Federal Aviation Authority’s Pathfinder program. We are pioneers in creating a brand new industry and we need more fantastic, motivated staff to help us make this happen.
This position requires the ability to understand system security architecture and determine how to document critical functions and components and the protections using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) as building blocks to design security solutions. This includes an understanding of securing interfaces into and out of the system in order to protect the mission without jeopardizing system performance. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in technical planning, system integration support, as well as verification and validation for System Security efforts.
What You’ll Do...
As a System Security Administrator, you will work with teams across PrecisionHawk to:
* Ensure appropriate industry-standard security controls are documented, followed, and tracked
* Serve as the main point of contact with customers who require PrecisionHawk to demonstrate compliance with security controls
* Responsible for Linux systems administration tasks to assist our Development Operations lead
* Ensure Amazon Web Services cloud platform is secure at all times
* Develop and administer security training programs for employees and subcontractors
* Work with subcontractors and partners to ensure they are complying with necessary security controls
* Proactively monitor security publications and identify potential threats as soon as possible
* Coordinate 3rd party penetration and vulnerability testers to audit our systems
* Collaborate with the Director of Internal IT to ensure that internal IT systems, networks and practices are industry-standard
* Be an internal advocate and champion for employees to maintain a security-focused mindset
* Be detail oriented
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoy managing projects
* Have experience with Linux Systems Administration
* Some experience with AWS Architecture experience is a plus
* Be proactive, curious, and unafraid to suggest ways we can improve
It’s Great If You Have Experience With...
* Amazon Web Services Architecture
* Agile software development
* Linux System administration
* Windows System administration
What We'll Do
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, three weeks for secondary caregivers
- PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
Support Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
Encourage Financial Wellness
- Competitive Salary
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.