Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
PrecisionHawk is looking for a Logistics Coordinator who has great customer service skills to partner with us in a project for our customers.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Interface directly with the project management, sales, and operations support staff. Manage projects, time, and tasks using our project management tools.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, and within PrecisionHawk, OSHA, and customer safety guidelines.
- Conduct and act professionally and be well groomed and presentable at all times.
- Report to Customers and PrecisionHawk’s supervisors and managers.
- Schedule, document and dispatch Pilots to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using computer or telephones.
- Relay orders, messages, or information to or from field personnel, using telephones or computer.
- Determine amounts of personnel required, according to orders or specifications ordered or assigned.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests.
- Conduct any tasks or assignments given by upper management or supervisors.
- Expect to be on the road 4 out of 4 weeks.
- Ability to be flexible based on demand needs.
- Support 3-5 teams, enter and upload Data daily.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma required. Some college or technical school is a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working with a team.
- Logistics Background would be a plus.
- Be able to read and interpret Scope of Work (SOW) objectives.
- Must possess good leadership, verbal and written communication skills, have experience with and be comfortable using common computer business applications.
- Good driving record and can pass a background check.
- Holding an active, unexpired FAA Part 107 license, would be a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of FAA regulatory framework.
- Lift and/or pull up to 80lbs.
- Able to physically walk to sites in rough terrain.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- You will be required to work outside of normal business hours if project requirements dictate.
- Employment is conditional on obtaining satisfactory results from background/employment investigation and drug screening.
- Candidate must be based in CA.
What We Will Do
Support Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
- Local Gym Membership Discounts
Encourage Financial Wellness
- Competitive Salary
- Approval required, unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, two weeks for secondary caregivers
- PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org