Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
At PrecisionHawk, we’re building technologies that change the way we view and interact with the world. Our Developers consistently push the boundaries of what’s possible with drone technology, and we pride ourselves on finding new ways to process data to solve real global problems.
Our team is comprised of people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences, are inspired by our mission and are ready to contribute to our fast-paced technology startup. You’ll be right at home here if you overcome adversity and learn from failure, cultivate strong relationships, and push yourself, your work and the people around you to the next level.
As a Project Manager you will facilitate, manage and execute projects with external clients and internal teams. You will coordinate with the hardware and software development teams to manage projects and ensure resources are utilized appropriately, compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, manage project meetings and identify and resolve problems.
What You'll Do:
- Provide support for software development teams, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Gather requirements for specific projects/features defined internally or by the client
- Assist with time and resource management throughout development cycles and milestones
- Work closely with development & production teams and subject matter experts to plan, perform, and maintain project tasks and milestones
- Lead and facilitate project meetings
- Manage client engagement and communication as it relates to your projects
- Develop client presentations for project updates, proposals and governance approvals
- Anticipate and mitigate project risks
What We’re Looking For:
- Manage project related communications with clients and build strong client/stakeholder relationships in coordination with business development teams.
- Lead project teams to engage with clients proactively and with a strategic "consultative" and "trusted advisor" approach.
- Execute all financial related reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Receive deliverable's from collection teams, disseminate data to internal and external data analysis teams, conduct QA/QC on final products and deliver interim and final deliverable's as planned.
- Manage vendors to maintain deliverable timelines and minimize expenses.
- PMP Certification is “Plus” but is not required.
- Experience leading small to mid-sized agile teams is a plus.
- Prior experience in aviation is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience working in a project management role supporting technology delivery to client projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in aviation is a plus
What We'll Do
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, three weeks for secondary caregivers
- PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
Support Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
Encourage Financial Wellness
- Competitive Salary
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.