Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
Are you a Full Stack Software Developer who has prior experience working on a scalable, high-volume, web-based application? If you are looking for a place where your contributions will have a significant impact on the product this is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
How would you utilize your experience designing and developing web-based applications at PrecisionHawk? Here are a few examples of what you can expect to do and learn:
* Work across the stack in all stages of software development
* Put your strong Object-Oriented Programming fundamentals to use
* Get your hands dirty with relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL)
* Develop cloud infrastructure using AWS
WHO YOU ARE:
* A developer with a thoughtful perspective on agile methodology, testing and quality code.
* A jack of all trades who understands how to work on both the back and front-end of web applications and build RESTful APIs.
* A collaborator, an innovator, and someone who loves having fun. Challenges are an excitement.
* 3+ years building web-based applications, with understanding of front-end technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, and their interactions.
* 3+ years of building and consuming APIs.
* Experience working with AWS
* Experience with image processing using Python
What We'll Do
Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, three weeks for secondary caregivers
PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
Support Health & Wellness
Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
Optional HSA and FSA
Local Gym Membership Discounts
Free Fresh Fruit and Vegetables available daily
Encourage Financial Wellness
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.