Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
At PrecisionHawk, we seek to build technologies that change the way we view and interact with the world. Our team consistently pushes the boundaries of what’s possible to achieve with drones, and we pride ourselves on finding new ways to process data to solve real, tangible problems.
We are looking for people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences, are inspired by our mission and are ready to contribute to a fast-paced technology start up environment. You’ll be right at home here if you learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate strong relationships, and push yourself, your work and the people around you to the next level.
How would you utilize your experience designing and developing software applications at PrecisionHawk? Here are a few examples of what you can expect:
- Building high-quality software components for PrecisionHawk’s platform
- Collaborating directly with project management, product, design, and engineering teams on new product features
- Helping to build the technical processes, select the frameworks, and establish the design patterns that will drive our application's continued growth
- Assisting with routine code reviews and providing feedback on code quality
- Developing documentation and design materials, as needed
- Working on a global team
- Continuous Delivery
We are looking for talented, intellectually curious Developers who can apply their skillset to any tech
- 3+ years of experience with mobile application development including android (java)
- 3+ years of experience with GIS applications (e.g. ESRI, ArcGIS, Proj4j, PostGIS, Grass, QGIS) and Continuous Delivery
What We'll Do
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, three weeks for secondary caregivers
- PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
Support Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
- Local Gym Membership Discounts
- Free Fresh Fruit and Vegetables available daily
Encourage Financial Wellness
- Competitive Salary
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.