Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
Are you an experienced sales professional with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas? Are you excited about the value UAV technology can bring to the construction industry? If you have extensive experience selling into the enterprise construction space and you are looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing technology company in an exciting new industry, this could be the role for you!
PrecisionHawk is a global leader in developing and integrating commercial drone technology. With market analysts expecting businesses to spend $13 billion on drones over the next three years, we are focused on the opportunity ahead! Our team is pushing the boundaries of what's possible with drone technology. The drone industry is growing fast and, as a recognized industry leader, so are we. Currently, we’re investing in our Enterprise Sales team and have an opportunity for an Enterprise Sales Manager for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) vertical.
Here’s how you’ll contribute, learn and grow in this highly visible role:
- Use your deep understanding of the construction market as well as your existing relationships with buyers in the construction space to strategically prospect, target and sell our commercial drone platform to the largest prospect General Contractor, Civil Engineering and Architecture organizations
- Develop and maintain an annual territory plan
- Utilize an account specific strategy and solution selling techniques to develop and secure client opportunities in partnership with leadership and internal departments
- Manage the entire sales cycle including, prospecting, coordinating meetings, conducting platform demonstrations, proposing solutions to client problems (both verbally and in writing), and contributing to contract negotiation negotiating contracts, working with the vertical General Manager.
- Serve as the Executive Relationship Manager to our highest value prospects and clients
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to PrecisionHawk's sales rules of engagement
- Leverage PrecisionHawk’s sales support tools and inside prospecting and sales team to grow and manage a growing pipeline
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
The things you will need to be successful in this role include;
- Significant experience in a quota bearing sales role combined with a demonstrated understanding of current and future trends in the construction and construction technology space
- Existing relationships with AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) buyers that you can immediately leverage
- Demonstrated experience dealing with executive level clients and matrixed organizations
- Strategic selling skills (creating a business plan, assessing a territory, qualifying targets, and prioritizing sales efforts)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate complex situations.
- Open to 50% domestic travel
- Experience selling any kind of construction technology is an added bonus
What We'll Do
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, three weeks for secondary caregivers
- PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
Support Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
- Local Gym Membership Discounts
- Free Fresh Fruit and Vegetables available daily
Encourage Financial Wellness
- Competitive Salary
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.