Do you like drones? Do you want to be a pioneer and join the front lines of using drone technology to enable smarter decisions in business?
Fantastic – we do, too! PrecisionHawk, Inc. is dedicated to changing the way businesses view their assets and manage resources. To extract the true commercial value of drones, we must continue to advance a multifaceted technology that includes advanced robotics, robust software, and rich data.
What You Will Do
This is a skilled position in a fast changing industry working in the exciting field of UAV Infrastructure Inspections. The Pilot is capable of performing all advanced work activities in addition to assigning tasks and guidance to the field team members. This position requires UAV experience, leadership, people skills and technical talent.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma required. Some college or technical school is a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working in a technical UAV team.
- Industry recognized Certifications and/or training would be a highly regarded.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude, the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and be able to meet rigid deadlines. Ability to adapt to different working environments is essential.
- Be able to read and interpret Scope of Work (SOW) objectives.
- Must possess good leadership, verbal and written communication skills, have experience with and be comfortable using common computer business applications.
- Good driving record and can pass a background check
- Pilot and Sensor Operator able to safely fly UAVs in accordance with FAA Part 107 regulations. Work with minimum supervision.
- Understand and follow the SOW, collecting required data.
- Ensure all work is completed within allotted schedule and meets applicable expectations and quality standards, and performance requirements set by customer and PrecisionHawk.
- Interface directly with the project management, sales, and operations support staff. Manage projects, time, and tasks using our project management tools.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, and within PrecisionHawk, OSHA, and customer safety guidelines.
- Attend industry training and maintain currency in product certifications as required.
- Conduct and act professionally and be well groomed and presentable at all times.
- Lift and/or pull up to 80lbs.
- Able to physically walk to sites in rough terrain.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Out of town/state travel is expected.
- You may be required to work in both finished and unfinished building sites.
- You may be required to work outside of normal business hours if project requirements dictate.
- Employment is conditional on obtaining satisfactory results from background/employment investigation and drug screening.
- This job will be based out of our Raleigh, NC headquarters or our Virginia Beach office. We'll work with the candidate to choose the most convenient location.
What We Will Do
Support Health & Wellness
- Healthcare, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Optional HSA and FSA
- Local Gym Membership Discounts
Encourage Financial Wellness
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Three months paid parental leave for primary caregivers, two weeks for secondary caregivers
- PETernity leave for when a new, furry friend joins your family
At PrecisionHawk, we support, celebrate and collectively thrive as a result of diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.