Role is 100& remote (even after the country is healthy again)!
The Senior Media Strategist leads the Media and Engagement department in planning and buying of cross-channel media opportunities and acts as a main POC for client and internal teams for Media Strategy and Media Buying.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Actively oversees the media team on day-to-day tasks and is the main POC for current client finance tracking
- Responsible for overseeing Associate M&E Strategist for status reporting, insertion order management, research, planning/buying assistance, and relationship building internally and with outside partners
- Acts as first level coach and supervisor to one or more associates which includes delegating work, checking work, providing performance feedback
- Works with Precision Medicine teams (Scientia, Xtract, etc.) to bolster current media offerings and solidify external partnerships
- Lead and oversees the media buy process whether in-house or with partners to deliver the final flight schedule, negotiations, timelines and specs for creative delivery.
- Own vendor relationships and be the first POC when troubleshooting arrises
- Works with Media Supervisor to further expand current agency capabilities including Paid Search, Media Buying Abilities, and Data Capture
- The Sr. Media Strategist will work with the analytics team to ensure all media tagging and analytics are properly set up and campaigns are tracked appropriately
- Works with all departments: Account, Planning, Strategy, Operations and Creative to ensure media tactics reflect best practices and vendor requirements.
- Leads preliminary SOW conversations with Account Team and consults Media Supervisor and AVP of M&E as needed
- Responsible for day to day Account and client conversations around active media campaigns
- The Sr. Media Strategist assists as a key client contact to receive client requests and investigate proposed and alternative solutions to maximize client objectives and to identify and/or resolve any execution issues
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Work Experience:
- 4+ of experience in media planning or relevant work
- May require travel domestically and/or internationally including overnight stays
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge and use of media platforms such as SRDS, Kantar, Nielson, etc.
- Experience working with digital and 3rd party platforms a plus
- Industry credentials a plus
- Analytical thinking
- Time Management
May require travel domestically and/or internationally including overnight stays
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.