We get it. You have options. Let us tell you why we’re different. Our work is changing the world of financial services. Everyday, clients arrive with big ideas for their industry. They’re experts in their field with the vision and resources you need to change everything. All that’s left is the right team to bring that vision to life. If you’re a fast learner and you love working on a wide variety of projects, you’re going to like it here. We help our clients modernize, rather than rebuild, outdated customer-facing software applications. Our clients see a return within weeks instead of months and that’s why they choose us.
At Praxent, we let you do your work your way. We’re a team of 120+ located throughout the United States and Central/South America. Our role is to encourage you, support you, and give you the freedom you need to thrive. Whether you’re working at home, in a coffee shop, or heck, even on your travels, we’re here to create an environment that lets you live your best life. On your terms.
We trust our people to be their best. It’s a level of autonomy and respect that’s helped us grow a diverse and brilliant team of experts. Experts who also happen to be some of the best colleagues you’ve ever worked alongside.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in the following locations: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Argentina.
We'd Love To Hear From You If:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering.
- 3+ years experience in building .NET applications.
- 2+ years experience working with React.
- Comfortable on Linux/Unix command line
- MacOS proficiency required
- Experience with web tooling and automation (e.g. Git, Gulp, NPM, Bower, etc.).
- DevOps/sysOps, advanced understanding of object oriented and MVC principles., strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices preferred.
- Previous agency experience and experience working in software teams with Agile, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies preferred.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Stability. We've been in business for over 20 years.
- Work stays at work. We promote a healthy work/life balance to help ensure you have the time that you need. We encourage no more than a 40 hour work week.
- Great company culture. We’ve been recognized by Texas Monthly, Clutch, Comparably, and more for the quality of our workplace. Feel free to check out our rating on Glassdoor.
- We’re here to enable you. It’s your work and your career. Our management team is here to help you become who you want to be. Not to micromanage you.
- We value your ideas. At Praxent, our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
- Rest and relaxation. You’ll get 12 days of paid time off after your first three months; we also observe your country of residence holiday schedule.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Praxent pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You’ll never hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- Growth Days. A few times per year we take a break from client work and focus on professional development.
Salary range of: $2,750 - $3,500 USD per month
Note: Salary range is subject to location and overall assessment.
If Praxent sounds like the place for you, we’d love to have you. Write which core value of ours you resonate with most.