Being a small marketing team, you’ll benefit from working directly with the most senior leadership in the company and get hands on experience in both coming up with and executing new, creative sales and marketing campaigns. Interested in learning more about a specific area of marketing? Great, we’re excited to invest in your development.
This role will be instrumental in the growth of the marketing team with room to grow and lead.
You will be responsible for executing a variety of marketing and sales campaigns by coordinating various marketing resources, internal departments and external partners.
Campaigns could be anything from PPC ads, to a conference sponsorship, to highly customized account based email outreach, launching a podcast to managing our financial services linkedin group.
Want to be valued?
At Praxent, we understand that you want to feel valued and challenged, which is why our award-winning culture–built over the past 20 years–allows team members to feel highly valued and happy, all while doing their best work. Our role is to encourage you, support you, and give you the freedom you need to thrive. Whether you’re working at home, in a coffee shop, or heck, even your car, we’re here to create an environment that lets you live your best life. On your terms.
Who you are:
- Someone with an integrated sales and marketing skill-set, who brings a balance of creative marketing ideas, an ability to execute and hit deadlines, a ‘what’s in it for them’ sales mindset and the initiative to run with a project will little guidance.
- You proactively insert yourself into projects and conversations, take it upon yourself to resolve blockers and recognize opportunities to speed up processes and projects.
- You take the initiative to move projects/work forward with the next logical steps without needing to be hand-held or prescriptively told what to do next.
- You think with the sales mind of the prospect, their needs, where they might look for solutions and how we can serve them.
- You a great verbal and written communicator, able to get your point across in a concise manner. Fluent english skills required.
- You excitedly coordinate projects and teams, ensuring they stay on track, tenaciously pursuing the completion of the project.
- Attention to detail exhilarates you, not necessarily being perfect, you are able to keep track of tasks and deadlines and organize yourself and others to ensure the project is completed on time. We can depend on you to follow through.
- We hope you’re excited about fintech and finance and learning about the latest products changing the financial landscape.
- You've been working in a marketing department for at least 2-4 years.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute creative short-term sales and marketing campaigns/strategies ensuring the project stays on time and tracking progress against goals, recommending optimizations/pivots where necessary.
- Work with top class vendors in SEO, PR, sales and content writing as needed to execute strategies.
- Oversee praxent.com website by coordinating our freelancers in development, design and content writing, creating new pages, uploading blogs and case studies while ensuring updates meet our quality standards.
- Oversee our content calendar, ensuring that content plans fit with quarterly marketing strategies and that content is produced on time.
- Produce new case studies and coordinate client testimonials.
- Create social media marketing assets using canva templates to highlight new case studies, hires, clients etc.
- Produce a monthly newsletter to be sent out to all praxent subscribers.
- Coordinate our digital marketing channels and investments, optimizing and reporting on outcomes.
- Assist with recording marketing expenses and with monthly channel reporting data collection.
- Stay up to date with the latest in fintech and financial services, learning by listening to podcasts and reading reports and blogs to help you better understand our prospects and clients. Share learnings with the rest of the Praxent team.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Stability. We've been in business for over 20 years.
- Work stays at work. We promote a healthy work/life balance to help ensure you have the time that you need. We encourage no more than a 40 hour work week.
- Great company culture. We’ve been recognized by Texas Monthly, Clutch, Comparably, and more for the quality of our workplace. Feel free to check out our rating on Glassdoor.
- We’re here to enable you. It’s your work and your career. Our management team is here to help you become who you want to be. Not to micromanage you.
- We value your ideas. At Praxent, our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
- Rest and relaxation. You’ll get 12 days of paid time off after your first three months; we also observe your country of residence holiday schedule.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Praxent pays for classes, conferences, and more.
- You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You’ll never hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
- Relaxathon. A few times per year we take a break from client work and do what we want.