Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial individual with great people management and communication skills to lead and coach our rapidly expanding team. As a Senior Manager of Inside Sales, you will lead our Inside Sales Team with a goal of exceeding a monthly quota. You will ensure that your team is performing at the highest level through 1:1 coaching, pipeline reviews, call reviews and live call support when needed.
Using your expertise and creative thinking, you’ll establish a repeatable playbook and best practices to enable our successful, rapid growth and ensure great customer experiences.
You should be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining highly organized. In addition, we are looking for someone with a history of taking the initiative and being responsible for end-to-end processes in a fast-paced environment. This is an entrepreneurial role developing an exciting new services division.
Above all, you will be a key leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in how we scale in 2022 and beyond.
This position is based full-time in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Fully own the daily management of the inside sales team. This includes gathering feedback, tracking metrics, optimizing processes, people management, and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Cultivate and foster a strong culture of excellence for the inside sales team by developing plans for continued learning and career development opportunities.
- Help build out compensation plans that balance leveraging data to further enhance the execution of the team.
- Develop and implement regular reporting cadence on rep’s metrics and team performance.
- Own escalated customer issues. Problem solve and resolve difficult issues in a way that strongly exhibits our core values and customer first philosophy.
- Help create, implement, and maintain a scheduling system for the inside sales team
What We’ll Love About You
- 2-4+ years experience in people management. SaaS & Ecommerce preferred
- Proven history of strong team performance, preferably in high-growth environments
- Demonstrated passion for teaching and coaching
- A strong bias to action and execution
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong process orientation and ability to drive a consistent and repeatable experience
- Data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.