Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As Director, Demand Generation, you will comprehensively design, implement, and manage Postscript’s demand generation channels. As an experienced demand marketer who deeply understands SMB/high-velocity customers, you will develop a set of demand generation tactics that uniquely resonate with our ideal customer profile. You will build our campaign strategy and work very cross-functionally with the marketing, partner, and sales teams. Above all, you will be a key marketing leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in making demand generation a core competency at the company.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Develop an effective, innovative set of demand gen tactics that resonates with our ideal customer profile. Use your in-depth knowledge of marketing to an SMB/high-velocity customer base to develop a broad, comprehensive set of online and offline tactics
- Own all top of funnel channels, including paid, content marketing, Intercom, postscript.io, SEO and the Shopify App Store. Effectively select and manage third party providers as needed.
- Manage and continuously improve all demand generation activities in line with revenue and cost targets. Very consistently achieve targets for marketing- and sales-qualified installs
- Measure and analyze performance of all demand gen activities. Establish and operate against KPIs. Develop leading indicators to accurately forecast future installs.
- Play an active role in bringing new products to market and strategic go-to-market initiatives. Proactively partner with leaders in sales development, marketing, product, and growth.
What We’ll Love About You
- 5+ years experience in technology marketing, preferably demand generation activities within a B2B SaaS context
- Proven track record of launching and managing marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience owning and hitting a pipeline target
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and Intercom (or similar systems)
- Strong familiarity marketing to an SMB or high-velocity customer base
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.