Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for ensuring that Postscript continually identifies, attracts and recruits the very best, most qualified candidates for every single role. You will develop the vision for a highly effective, best-in-class recruiting approach from sourcing through accepted offer, and enable excellent implementation and operationalization of your vision.
Your efforts will be incredibly important to Postscript’s growth, as our ability to grow is directly impacted by your ability to effectively scale recruiting. This is a high impact, highly visible position with our organization reporting directly to the Head of People. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Ensure our ability to identify, attract and recruit the very best, most qualified candidates for every single role. Do so in line with company goals, including hiring plans and DEI goals.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience, from initial impression of Postscript through accepted offer.
- Design, build and continually improve the Postscript recruiting approach, from sourcing through offer acceptance. Select and implement appropriate technology to increase efficiency at every stage.
- Build and manage a high performing recruiting team. Supplement internal resources with external recruiting support as needed.
- Develop and leverage appropriate metrics to inform recruiting decisions and drive performance effectiveness.
- Continually optimize recruiting processes. Strike the right balance between standardization, efficiency and effectiveness. Implement interviewer training programs. Develop appropriate communication cadence with all stakeholders, including hiring managers.
- Build the recruiting function with a strong bias toward scalability, allowing us to ramp up open roles quickly as needed.
- Recruit for high importance or hard-to-fill roles as needed. Generally serve as a go-to for all hiring managers seeking guidance and input on building their teams.
What We’ll Love About You
- 3+ years experience leading talent acquisition at a high growth tech company
- Demonstrated familiarity with a broad range of executive, business and technical roles, preferably in a SaaS business model
- Experience building and managing a talent acquisition team
- Experience with talent acquisition operations, including technology, enablement, and analytics
- Experience building foundation of recruiting
- Start-up experience
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.