Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
About the Team
The Application UX team’s mission is to deliver a seamless user experience for all universal functionality within the Postman application; think e.g. application shell and navigation. We build & maintain functionality and establish & advocate best practices in term of UX and frontend development.
Our team is part of the larger UX Foundation organisation which aims to help feature teams across Postman to execute on their roadmap and build great user experiences & interfaces quickly & reliably for our users through tooling, support, feedback and education. We are open to hiring in India and Europe for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with your team to improve the end user experience of the universal functionality within the Postman platform.
- Help your team provide a framework and guardrails to product teams so that they can independently add features.
- Work with a hybrid team of engineers and designers spread across remote locations.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with developers and designers to improve the UX patterns of Postman application.
- 2+ years of experience building web frontend architecture with a modern tech stack.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills for problems discovery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You’re an experienced front-end technologist.
- You have an innate curiosity about how things work.
- You have great empathy for our end users.
Nice to have:
- Experience in remote-first environments and global teams.
- Experience in UX design workflows and tools such as Figma etc.
- Experience in building for multiple platforms - such as web, desktop, mobile.
What Else? (Remote Benefits)
- We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?