Who Are We?
Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Here's a timeline of Postman's journey in becoming an API Platform.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
About the Team
Postman is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager who is passionate about experimenting and finding the best ways to create a wonderful developer experience for our self-serve customers. The Growth team at Postman drives key business metrics through rapid experimentation and data-driven decision making and Growth Product Managers will work cross-functionally to develop solutions which solve our users’ needs in ways that significantly move our business forward.
As a Product Manager on the Growth team you will be the business owner for our acquisition funnel and report directly to the Head of Growth. As a business owner you will be expected to understand and report on all of the factors which drive acquisition at Postman. Your work will involve finding innovative ways to drive user growth through integrations and optimizations.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand the acquisition landscape of the Postman product.
- Develop a backlog of experiments to drive more user growth.
- Analyze experiments and make decisions on how to move forward based on the results.
- Share what we learn within Growth and with the broader team.
- Work with Growth leadership to develop and iterate on the broader Postman growth strategy.
- Proven ability to deeply understand analytics and use insights to develop product changes that significantly move those metrics
- Previous experience running a/b experiments to test hypotheses
- At least 4 years of experience in a product management role working with design and engineering counterparts
- Highly preferred experience driving product-led growth as a Product Manager
- Preferred experience creating products for developers or other highly technical personas
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a STEM subject
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it.
At Postman, diversity means we implement informed policies and practices to grow a company that reflects global experiences and identities while treating each person with fairness and dignity. We proudly offer equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations through the hiring process, please let us know early by emailing us: email@example.com. We want to give you every opportunity to show us the star that you are. Join us, why dontcha?