This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 15M+ developers and more than 500,000 companies to access 500M APIs every month.
Do you learn about a new business and immediately start thinking about the key drivers in their financial model? Do you get excited about companies dropping their S-1s? We should talk.
The self-serve Growth team is hiring their first revenue analyst to help us monitor the business and set our targets. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with Growth leadership at a rapidly growing SaaS business. The person hired will get to deeply understand how the business operates and be part of important decisions that will have a huge impact on the growth of the company.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor our self-serve revenue and help the Growth team keep a pulse on changes and trends
- Build dashboards to help everyone be able to see how self-serve revenue is trending
- Work with Growth and Finance leadership to develop models that help us set our yearly and quarterly self-serve revenue goals
- BA or BSc in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience with revenue analytics or similar position
- Experience with building financial models, preferably for self-serve SaaS businesses
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience building dashboards in tools like Looker or Tableau
- Strong communication skills including being comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- A true passion for connecting self-serve product usage to financial outcomes
- You may have held roles in strategic finance, consulting or in banking but we are really flexible on how you’ve developed the skills you have
We offer competitive salary and benefits, an informal and fun working environment, and provide lunch every day. (Yes, seriously. Every day.) We believe in autonomous small teams taking on big challenges, and we’re in
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Postman is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Postman does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Postman will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Postman.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Postman will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.