Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 15 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
About the Team
After our exciting $5.6 Billion Series D Valuation, we are set to innovate and scale our Customer Organization in an effort to accelerate the Postman growth curve. In doing this, we are building out a world class onboarding and enablement function aimed at reducing the ramp-up time for newly hired Postmanauts and providing continued training and enablement for them to support our customers throughout every stage of the customer lifecycle.
We are looking for an Onboarding Lead to play a key role in Postman’s cross-functional Customer Organization by creating innovative ways to accelerate the attainment of Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering and support team objectives. The goal for our Onboarding & Enablement team is to expertly own initiatives that will help Postman sell and retain more as well as be more productive and reduce ramp time for new team members. Below are some areas we would like you to focus on, but we also expect you to drive an agenda that will achieve these goals.
This role reports to the Manager of Customer Teams Enablement.
What You’ll Get to Do Everyday
- Collaborate with the Manager of Customer Teams Enablement, our team of Instructional Designers and Enablement Specialists, hiring managers, and executive leadership to develop, execute, and optimize Postman onboarding programs to ensure a world class employee experience.
- Partner with subject matter experts to collect, create, or curate relevant onboarding content and continuously identify and address gaps.
- Serve as onboarding team lead responsible for project managing new hire 30-60-90 day milestones and metrics including coordination of the content, instruction, logistics, and communications across our teams.
- Map onboarding curriculum to leadership co-authored goals and track new hire progress through learning activities, milestones, assessments, and certifications from “job description to job done” to ensure each hire meets or exceeds role-based benchmarks.
- Proactively identify opportunities to uplevel all onboarding resources and instruction methodologies as well as assist hiring stakeholders in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Leverage understanding of SaaS technology to build and maintain a knowledge base that is easy to consume and easy to use (we use Lessonly LMS, Guru CMS, Gong.io call recording, Google Suite, and Keynote)
- Contribute your expertise to wider Enablement team initiatives and programs including process optimization, event management, customer journey mapping, resource creation and content strategy.
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3-5 years experience as an individual contributor or sales manager in a fast-paced environment, high-growth, and high-output SaaS company.
- 2+ year experience in learning and development within SaaS environment.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to work closely with Enablement, Customer Org teams, executive leadership, and hiring stakeholders to ensure alignment between onboarding and business objectives.
- Proven ability to learn and present complex material thoughtfully and clearly. Thrives as a public speaker.
- Strong project management and organizational delegation skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Enterprise B2B SaaS customer fundamentals
- Coming from API and / or product-led growth space is a huge bonus!
This position is a fully remote position. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
Be a part of something big.