We're a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
Postlight’s design team is growing, and we’re looking to add an Associate Creative Director to the team to work in conjunction with our Digital Strategy team. Reporting to the Partner & Head of Product Design, this key role shapes and expands all touchpoints of the Postlight brand in service of expanding our reach, building new opportunities and delivering a design-forward perspective to represent our agency.
As Associate Creative Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Postlight brand and experience, both digitally and beyond. You will:
- Play a strategic and hands-on role in Postlight’s presence across all our platforms from a design perspective; this includes our website, publications and associated artworks, overall brand and style guide, marketing initiatives, live and virtual events, and external communications.
- Develop the vision of Postlight’s brand to align with the goals of Digital Strategy both internally and externally
- Work alongside and manage production designers and/or others to execute the strategy with an eye for detail and consistency in collaboration with engineering
Postlight is looking for an Associate Creative Director who has:
- A portfolio of design work that includes visual, digital, branding, and identity work and demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Developed and launched full digital experiences with an approach to strategic vision for new business
- Worked directly with senior leadership and marketing departments and implemented changes with tight feedback loops
- Assessed the portfolios and work product of more junior designers
Whether working on site or remotely, your communication skills will be as important as your technical ones. Collaborating across time zones requires constant, clear communication and coordination, via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences. Postlight is headquartered in New York City, but a third of our team works remotely. We know how to keep everyone on the same page, and so should you.
Your skill set will grow at Postlight. You will join a team excited about the problems they solve and the tools they use to solve them. We keep pace with the industry, and are active participants in the open-source world. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve new kinds of problems—with support from management and mentors.
Postlight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.