Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees. As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
- Oversee and manage a 4-6 person QA team (depending on timing you may have a chance to be involved in the hiring of most of these roles)
- Facilitate the performance review process and deliver individual reviews
- Build relationships with teammates so that coaching efforts are received in a positive, developmental manner
- Identify potential solutions to QA/QC processes that are practical and effective
- Collaborate on the strategy, planning, and execution of your team’s roadmap & OKR’s
- Collaborate with other leads, product managers, and delivery managers to smoothly run the agile development process and to ensure understanding and execution of quality vision for product identity
- Be a technical support if needed so your teammates and stakeholders learn from you
- Actively and constructively give and receive feedback to drive team success; you communicate where people stand honestly and sensitively
- Be able to shift in a quickly changing environment
- Translate status, needs and gaps upward to Software and Technology leadership to drive productivity and departmental goal achievement
- Work with leadership to ensure a unified culture
You and your team will ..
- Contribute to the company wide testing strategy
- Actively seek feedback on current software, tools and processes related to quality and take an active role in building the solution
- Ensure that test automation is fast, scalable, and robust
- Develop new automated tests (UI/API level) using Cypress with TypeScript
- Do code reviews for other QA’s pull requests
- The Postclick technology stack: https://stackshare.io/postclick/postclick
- Review and optimize quality control processes to ensure consistent and predictable delivery along with your peers
- Track and report on process-related metrics
- Advance methodology innovation to ensure we have space to utilize new approaches for software quality while still meeting OKR's and timelines
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- 2+ years experience managing others and supporting their career development
- 5+ years of working in engineering / quality assurance / quality control area
- 2+ years hands-on experience with test automation tools (preferably Cypress)
- 1+ Experience with integration of automated testing into CI/CD setup
- Demonstrate project leadership and commitment to continuously grow and maintain their technical skillset
- Experience working at a rapidly growing global tech start-up is a plus
Some of our amazing benefits include...
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
- Hybrid office/WFH environment once it’s safe to return to the office
- Progressive and generous Employee Referral Program
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please note: we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time