The ideal Senior Human Resource Business Partner collaborates with leaders to provide customized and practical HR solutions to challenges across a range of HR functions including talent management (workforce planning, development, retention, career architecture and succession), organization design and efficiency, leadership team effectiveness, engagement and culture, diversity and compensation.
- Drive a people strategy that supports core business priorities
- Passionate about organization design & efficiency, workforce planning, talent development, diversity and overall business performance
- Partner with businesses to lead talent management and org planning strategies and processes to develop outstanding leadership talent
- Proactively align performance management and reward strategies to reinforce our core values
- Drive and demonstrate employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of engagement in the Technology, Engineering and Data Science organizations
- Engage and collaborate with the global HR team, including the HR Operations and Functional Centers of Excellence
- Coaches managers and leaders on their own challenges as well as helps them to be effective leaders and great coaches for their people
- Lead organization changes within the functions providing strategic input on business direction, resource planning and internal communications
- Demonstrates ability to articulate the case for change, evaluate change readiness, build and implement partner plans and transition activities, and lead sustained change and transition
- 8+ years experience in HR or People Operations
- 5+ years in HRBP role supporting one or more senior leaders (VP+)
- Experience working in a fast-growing global technology organization
- Ability to quickly establish relationships and credibility with leaders
- Ability to be flexible and forward-thinking within a changing organization. Must possess strong organizational change abilities
- Demonstrable track record to tailor his/her communication style to work well with partners at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving
- A strong background in leading organizations through transformational change and large scale initiatives
- Experience Business Partnering, Consulting and Coaching Senior Executives is critical
- Strong discernment, understanding the business and financial conditions, able to link HR and business strategy, and identify ways to improve business performance
- Skilled at identifying and assessing current organizational capabilities- building what’s required, crafting and supporting culture, and aligning programs
- Provide leadership and guidance to implement core HR policies, programs and practices vital to drive strategic objectives
- Four year degree in business or related field
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S. and Canada, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.