Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand styles for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun.
Poshmark is looking for a full stack engineer to lead fast-paced development on monetization features. You will be a crucial member of the Cloud Platform team, working directly with dedicated product managers to build and iterate on a wide range of features centered around building microservices for our Monetizations needs.
- Lead the development of scalable product features on the Poshmark platform such as paid distribution and subscriptions
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams, product managers, data analysts, data scientists and data engineers to drive projects from conception to release
- Mentor others and assume the role as team lead
- Become familiar with Poshmark’s code and infrastructure
- Work with product managers to technically vet new features that they have proposed for feasibility and scoping
- Help us design and build the first version of the paid distribution microservice
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Establish yourself as technical lead for the discovery team
- Work with product managers to identify enhancements to the monetization framework needs and brainstorm ideas to implement them
- Help us enhance and grow the paid distribution infrastructure to allow users to be successful on the platform
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building products in a high scale environment
- Familiarity with technologies such as Ruby, AWS, Elasticsearch and other similar technologies a plus
- Experience building microservices
- Experience in working cross-functionally with other teams and strong communication skills
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
- Experience mentoring other engineers
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.