Poshmark is looking for a full stack engineer to lead fast-paced development on user growth initiatives. You will be a crucial member of the Growth Cloud Platform team, working directly with dedicated product managers and data analysts to quickly build and iterate on a wide range of features, centered around user onboarding and life-cycle development.
- Lead the development of scalable product features on the Poshmark platform for user onboarding, engagement, and social sharing
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams, product managers, data analysts, data scientists and data engineers to drive projects from conception to release
- Become familiar with Poshmark’s code and infrastructure for user onboarding and social sharing
- Build an understanding of the data available for experimentation and user attribution
- Work with product managers to technically vet new features that they have proposed for feasibility and scoping
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Establish yourself as an expert on the full user life-cycle at Poshmark and as a technical lead on the Platform growth team
- Develop full expertise across the cloud platform and data systems
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building products in a high scale environment
- Experience building user trust models and anti-spam product enhancements is a plus
- Understanding of web technologies and cross-platform tracking is a plus
Technologies We Use
- Ruby, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, Redshift, and more
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.