As the Associate Director of Social Media, you'll drive the development and execution of Poshmark's global social media strategy, playing a critical role in growing the community and delivering results tied to both customer engagement and brand awareness. If you're a strategic and creative thinker who is passionate about building campaigns and activations that resonate deeply with the end customer, this role is for you.
- Manage, develop and inspire a talented social team to come up with ideas to engage the community and deliver results
- Build a best-in-class global social media strategy that drives customer engagement and reaches new audiences, while ensuring the brand maintains clear and consistent representation that is reflective of our mission and pillars
- Ensure social content strategies are globally scalable and oversee localization strategies
- Drive social media planning from end-to-end, including identifying goals and success metrics, planning, budgeting, collaborating on creative development, and proactive community management
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Brand Marketing, Community Development, Influencer, and Creative teams to make the brand and product come alive across social channels
- Provide thought leadership and perspective on emerging technologies for adoption; keep Poshmark at the forefront of developments in the digital space
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years relevant experience (social media, digital content strategy, etc.) with multiple years of experience in people management and leading teams
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape and community management; must be passionate about building great customer experiences and community, have a strong understanding of the user's mindset and be deeply empathetic
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team; strong communication and relationship building skill sets are critical to this role
- Crisis management experience and ability to provide thoughtful guidance for feedback and responses in urgent and sensitive situations
- Strong time management and organizational skills; attention to detail is also essential
- Must love mentoring and guiding others; passionate about the advancement of the team and proven success in developing and promoting from within
- Professional portfolio of past and current social media pages managed, social campaigns and results, content created, and social media activities across multiple platforms
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.