The Financial Reporting Analyst will support the FP&A and Growth finance organizations by managing a variety of data used in our financial models, reports, and analyses. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have experience working with multiple stakeholders and a variety of data sources and applications. They will introduce efficiencies to our existing data sourcing/vetting/transformation processes, including setting up optimal sequencing for our recurring data intensive tasks and execute on the build out of new reports. Specifically, this role will range from updating financial reports shared across the company to updating our full financial model monthly to building new templates/reports to track purchase orders and contractor costs.
What You'll Do
- Prepare preliminary and final month end close reports
- Run month end general ledger reports to conduct detailed P&L variance analysis between actuals and budget.
- Update all reporting dashboards, models and reports
- Support build out of new models and reports in collaboration with finance, accounting and other departments.
- Develop processes to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and procedures
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel and Google Sheets formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Attention to detail is critical to this role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL, Python a plus
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.