Poshmark is looking for a sharp, quantitative, and results-oriented Growth Marketing Associate to join our growth team. The perfect candidate for this role will be able to toggle between deep analytics and creative thinking. You will substantially influence Poshmark’s growth strategy by owning paid search campaigns. You will be responsible for acquiring buyers, and sellers, and driving sales on search engines through paid search ads.
- Data analysis of campaign performance looking into key metrics, identifying the areas for improvement, and implementing strategies to capitalize on these opportunities
- Ensure campaigns are achieving daily spend targets and weekly click, buyer, and seller growth targets
- Optimize paid search campaigns through ad copy, competitive research, keyword research, campaign budget allocation, bid strategies, and landing page tests
- Foster key relationships with Google & Bing reps
- Own all of Poshmark’s Google paid search campaigns
- Understand Poshmark’s business and the impact marketing has on overall business metrics
- Created and maintained dashboards and reports, communicating up to leadership on campaign performance, competitive insights, and seasonal trends
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Own all of Poshmark’s Google and Bing paid search campaigns
- Saw significant results of at least 10-20% improvement in buyer or seller growth from optimizations, prioritizing areas of opportunity, and supporting the testing and deployment of innovative new strategies
- Worked cross-functionally with data and marketing ops teams to understand the optimal marketing investment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing positions, preferably at a consumer internet, mobile gaming, consulting, or advertising firm.
- Experience managing Search campaigns on Google and Bing with a heavy focus on data analytics, campaign optimization, and reporting a solid plus
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to perform data analysis
- Detail-oriented and well-organized with a hardworking, can-do attitude
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, data-driven, and passionate about supporting Poshmark as a leader in the marketplace industry
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Google Sheets
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.