Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with Product, Engineering, and more to create and launch robust features and campaigns for our community that will drive engagement. In your role you MUST understand both the product and the heart of our company—the community—and what resonates with them.
The ideal Product Marketing Manager...
- has strong leadership skills
- has strong communication and collaboration skills
- is resourceful and takes initiative
- has a strong work ethic
- approaches both projects and challenges strategically
- Serve as a liaison and partner to the Product and Engineering teams, helping them build, launch, and market features for the Poshmark community.
- Work and collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, data, customer support, etc. to drive feature adoption and engagement.
- Manage complex initiatives, create go-to-market strategies, and drive on-time execution to drive participation and engagement in core product initiatives at the product development level and the campaign level.
- User insights—be the expert of your end user and provide a feedback loop into the product team on any insights on how to improve features and flows that support programs and the overall experience.
- Support your team and Product and Engineering teams in product copy, flow recommendations, and more to successfully launch new features
- Own campaigns end-to-end from content creation to measuring success
- Begin to make data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Begin to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Use holistic understanding of the product and how the community engages with Poshmark’s features, tools, programs, and campaigns to improve product flows and communication strategies
- Develop presentations for senior leadership that communicate key learnings, performance metrics, and recommendations to optimize product and communications based on data-driven analysis.
- Continued accomplishments from 6 months
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, ecommerce, marketing, or related field with solid experience in both people management and leadership capacities
- 1+ year of people management experience and a love for mentoring and guiding others
- Excellent written and communication skills; acute attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects while balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating strategic marketing campaigns specifically for product feature launches is a huge plus
- Passion for Poshmark—experience with the app and understanding of the community is crucial to this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products; experience with Asana and Jira is a plus.
- BA/BS Degree
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, and Australia is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.