Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun.
We are looking for a sharp, quantitative and results-oriented Director of Growth to join our growth team. As a Director of Growth, you will collaborate with marketing & product teams to drive revenue and re-activation. You will analyze huge data sets, seek out actionable insights, and drive decisions while solving some of the fashion industry’s most challenging problems.
- Build deep understand of Marketing traffic sources and core KPIs
- Drive revenue planning based on a solid understanding of Poshmark’s traffic sources
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey through the perspective of all marketing touch points
- Collaborate with functional stakeholders of revenue generating channels (paid, organic, email, push) to ensure predictability and quality of traffic volume
- Partner with Business Analytics to present insights and advocate for revenue projects
- Resolve and track issues / inquiries from that create softness in delivery of revenue
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing or revenue management/planning roles; preferably at a consumer or B2B high tech growth company
- Outstanding oral, written and multi-cultural communication skills
- Self-motivated, revenue driven and passionate about supporting Poshmark as a leader in the fashion industry
- Understanding of paid and organic sources (Facebook, Google Paid, Pinterest, Tiktok, Snapchat, Google SEO, etc)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, and Australia is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.