Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun.
The ideal Director of International Expansion…
● Is an inspirational leader who can champion a clear vision and plan
● Understands how to recruit and nurture a passionate community, leveraging connections within the broader fashion industry
● Exhibits strong judgment and accountability
● Can effectively manage operations and marketing
● Launch Poshmark UK and grow it into the largest community of fashion buyers and sellers in the country
● Recruit influencers, resellers, local brands, and boutiques to be the foundation of a new Poshmark community and help them succeed
● Build Poshmark awareness and drive user growth through events, influencer marketing, social media, and PR
● Partner with local payment and shipping providers and the development team to continually refine the purchase and selling experience
● Manage local and remote support and dispute teams to deliver fast, high-quality resolution of issues and questions
● Tailor programming and merchandising to local consumer tastes and trends
● Recruit and motivate a local UK team
● Smooth launch of Poshmark UK
● Market and consumer analysis and insights
● Coordinate all phases of launch preparation (engineering, shipping, payments, payouts, regulatory, tax, finance)
● Pre-launch outreach to influencers and recruitment of community members ● Pre-launch market awareness
● Recruit and train local operational team
● QA and refine end-to-end purchase to delivery experience
12+ Month Accomplishments
● Strong initial adoption and growth of Poshmark UK
● Healthy user cohort retention, buyer and seller activation, and social engagement ● Rapid iteration and refinement of an advertising plan
● Effective social, influencer, and PR programs
● Retention and high productivity of the local UK team
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S. and Canada is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.