Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun.
Poshmark is looking for a passionate security software expert to drive corporate and product security initiatives. You will identify security gaps and harden Poshmark’s application platforms, cloud infrastructure, and IT systems to protect Poshmark and its 60 million Community members. As we are building Poshmark Security team from the ground up, you will have an opportunity to expand the breadth and/or depth of your security expertise in various security domains and dimensions.
- As a tech lead, mentor Application Security Engineers in the US and India.
- Bake security into every stage of the software development lifecycle for Backend/Mobile/Web applications.
- Identify security gaps and vulnerabilities through SAST, DAST, SCA, threat modeling, penetration testing, code/design review.
- Mitigate identified vulnerabilities by providing and/or implementing technical solutions.
- Evaluate and integrate security tools and solutions to improve application security posture.
- Develop custom tools and automations that enable DevSecOps and SecOps.
- Lead and manage bug bounty programs.
- Perform security gap analysis.
- Define security requirements for development and testing.
- Integrate SAST, DAST, SCA tools into CI/CD pipelines.
- Triage and provide remediation solutions for critical vulnerabilities.
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Establish a bug bounty program.
- Maintain a vulnerability management program.
- Perform internal threat modeling on every new major feature.
- 8+ years of professional hands-on experience in application security
- Strong foundation of security architecture, protocols, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures.
- Strong understanding of secure coding standards and security risks (e.g. OWASP Top 10).
- Familiarity with cryptography primitives and fundamentals (e.g. SSL/TLS, PKI)
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritize automation over manual process.
- Strong attention to detail and accountability under minimal supervision.
- Strong growth mindset.
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, and Australia is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent=
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.