Sales Manager – APAC South
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
The Role: This position is located in our Singapore Office. Candidates MUST already live in Singapore.
- Formulate and execute aggressive sales strategies and tactics to maximize market potential and strengthen the brand to achieve and exceed business and revenue targets.
- Develop, grow and maintain effective multi-level relationships with distributors and partners, influencing business owners and decision makers to invest in business, to achieve sales growth (grow doors /retailer mapping)
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, manage and evaluate distributors’ performances, review and conflict management.
- Proactively search, identify and develop attractive new opportunities and potential new customers through industry and market research.
- Proactively collate and update all information relating to economic and market trends, customers insight and competition through frequent retailers and distributors engagement/visits
- Working closely with the Marketing team to drive brand initiatives and marketing activities, and facilitating sharing of best practices and successes across markets and partners
- Accountable for Sales Planning, Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Sales Forecasts/Reports and Periodic Business Reviews with distributors and partners.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience in regional consumer product sales.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team skills and ability to articulate across all levels within the organization and with distributors and partners.
- Independent, Highly Motivated and Ability to adapt to change easily and function in a highly stressed, demanding environment.
- Willing to travel and ability to manage video/teleconferencing across multiple time zones.
- Must speak and be proficient with English/Chinese language
- Knowledge of social media channels and online sales platforms
- Knowledge of IP (trademark, copyright, utility patents) an added advantage.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.